My Favorite Room

My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. There are a few reasons as to why it’s my favorite room, so let me share them with you. However, I would like to tell you a little bit about my room first. When you first enter my bedroom, you would probably notice all of the posters, photos, and drawings of several things, including the beach, family and friends, books, movies, and more. Other than all of the things hanging up on the walls of my room, there isn’t much to see. I have a small, but cozy bed, and a desk and reading chair under a long row of windows. I also have a large wardrobe with all of my clothes and clutter. The color scheme of my room is very neutral. It has a lot of blues, grays, blacks, and browns.

To start, my favorite room in my home is my bedroom, because it is my personal space. It is decorated with the things that I like, which is nice, since it really represents me. In my room, I am surrounded with all of my belongings, too. For example, cluttered around my room, I have my clothes, schoolwork, books, and miscellaneous items. It really gives me a space that is full of things that I enjoy. Furthermore, my bedroom is my favorite room in my home, because it is the best spot at home to relax. My bedroom is at the back of my house, so there is not a lot of commotion happening right outside my door. If there is any commotion or noise, my room doesn’t get any of it, which keeps it very quiet and peaceful. Also, my bedroom is near the backyard, where there are a lot of trees, so my room is always kept shaded and cool. These things may not seem like a big deal, but because I spend a lot of time in my room, as well as sleep, my bedroom becomes the best spot in the house to be. Lastly, my favorite room in my home is my bedroom, because it special to me. Now, what makes my bedroom so special, you ask? Well, as I mentioned earlier, my bedroom has a lot of photos of family and friends. All of these photos remind me of good memories and some of the best times in my life. Having all of these memories on my wall is very special to me. My bedroom has also hosted many sleepovers and hangouts, which is where I make a lot of memories too. As you can see, my favorite room in my home is my bedroom!