Who to Invite to Dinner?

There are many people that I would like to invite to dinner, but I will share with you my top three choices of who I would invite and why. To start, I would invite Michael Phelps to dinner. Michael Phelps is the greatest Olympic swimmer of all time. Not only is he the best Olympic swimmer, but he is the most successful and decorated Olympic athlete of all time. As a competitive swimmer myself, it would be a dream to meet and be in the presence of the greatest swimmer ever. I would love to see if he can give me some tips for technique and training that helped him to be successful, or even just talk to me about what he did in his career that he would recommend me to do in my swimming career. I think that we would get along well, as we share the same passion for swimming. I also think that Michael Phelps is a nice and cool guy in general, because he has a foundation of his own that helps some clubs out by support them financially, with staffing, with equipment, and more. Next on my top three list of people to invite to dinner would be Neil Armstrong. Armstrong has unfortunately passed, but during his lifetime, he was an American astronaut and aerospace engineer. He was most known around the world for being the first person to set foot on the moon! I would invite him to dinner, because I am really interested in him and his life story. When I was in elementary school, I conducted a research project on his careers and achievements. Because of this, I have so many questions I would love to ask him. Neil Armstrong is someone that I feel would tell incredible stories during dinner, because he could tell the thrills of serving in the Korean War, training as an astronaut, and his moon landing. Lastly, Gordon Ramsay would be someone I invite to dinner. Gordon Ramsay is a British Michelin – Star chef. He is famous in the culinary world, because of his expertise and many restaurants. Gordon also hosts a few TV shows, which revolve around cooking. The reason why I would invite him to dinner is simply because of his cooking. I would absolutely love to feast on some Michelin – Star foods, while enjoying my time with Gordon and the others I have invited. While he’s there, I think I would ask him to mentor me and give me some cooking lessons, so I can use those skills/tips in the future, since I enjoyed taking Home Economics and school, and want to continue to cook. These are the top three people of who I would invite to dinner and why.