My Dream Job

My dream job is to be a doctor. There are a few reasons I would like to be a doctor, so I’ll share a few of them with you.

First, I would like to become a doctor, because I am interested in illnesses and how they work and how we can cure them. The reasons I am interested in learning this is because there are so many unanswered questions that I can help dedicate my time to answering. I also find it interesting to learn about symptoms for certain sicknesses and how I can teach my patients how to prevent or control them. To be able to pursue a career in which I deal with these things I’m interested in would hopefully make my career more exciting and enjoyable.

A second reason I might want to become a doctor is because I want to help people. I would love to be able to make an impact on people by helping them recover from whatever sickness or injury they are dealing with, and pursuing a career as a doctor will allow me to do just that. Helping people and hopefully seeing a positive result will keep me motivated to keep working, since I know that the time and effort I put into my job is for a good cause.

Finally, I would like to become a doctor, because this occupation provides very valuable skills. If I do end up as a doctor, I would possess very valuable skills, because the things that a doctor needs to know can be applied to my own personal life, as I know how to take care of myself properly. Not only are these skills important, but they give me many options. Many people around the world need some kind of medical assistance, so my skills can be needed worldwide, which does not limit me to specific areas.